Every day there are billions of dollars turned over in the markets and traders can make (and lose) a lot of money.
But there is so much hype, scam and lies on the internet about how much money traders make, it’s hard to know what to believe.
And whether you realise it or not, your expectations can have a subtle and sometimes radical impact on your trading performance.
Many traders come into the game with unrealistic expectations.
They become deceived by these fairy-tale stories online.
They build up a completely wrong perception of trading reality, sometimes without even realising… and it can cost traders dearly.
So, in this episode you’ll discover:
- The dangers of having false expectations and how it can impact your trading,
- How to determine how much return is realistic for a trader,
- How you can leverage your yearly return while keeping your account just the way it is,
- Tomas’s top tips for keeping your expectations realistic and avoiding the destruction of your trading account,
- Plus, much more.
“Expectations are a big challenge for all types of traders.” - Andrew Swanscott Click To Tweet“There are ways to increase return, but it always comes with risk.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet“When we talk about expectations, we always need to link it to risk. The amount of risk you’re willing to put on your trading pretty much determines what your expectation could be.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet“If you can make 2-3% consistently every month, then just start managing other people’s money and that will give you the boost you need to start making a lot more money.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you’re a beginner and you’re looking for some guidance on where to start with your trading, then check out our “System Trading Unleashed” program at systemtradingunleashed.com.
– You can find the Emini Breakout Course here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!