Are you ready to explore the untapped potential of Emini S&P 500 breakout strategies?
In this episode I share a few of my best S&P 500 breakout strategies, to demonstrate the importance of early market moves, asymmetrical breakout levels, short-only strategies, risk management techniques, and more.
Here’s a sneak peek of the topics discussed in this episode:
- Setting realistic expectations in trading strategies
- A specific breakout model for the S&P 500 market
- A day trading strategy on a 30-minute timeframe, including entry time and use of asymmetrical breakout levels and simple filters
- Out-of-sample performance and risk management in the strategy
- A swing strategy with a good sample size and different fractions of long and short trades
- A strategy with a fixed profit target based on a 2 to 1 reward-risk ratio
- A short-only strategy with a high average rate of return per trade
- Using dollar-based stop losses in breakout trading strategies
- Plus much more.
Don’t miss out on the exciting content we have in store for you. Hit the play button and watch our latest episode.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the BTA YouTube channel for all the latest updates and trading content:
Released: September 5, 2023