Last week, we hosted a brilliant discussion with the orthopedic surgeon, Alan.
With his outstanding surgical focus and the Breakout Strategies Masterclass, he created more than 70 highly robust strategies in less than 2 months.
If you haven’t listened to that podcast yet, make sure to check it out first as Alan shares all of the crucial lessons he’s learned throughout his trading career.
But he’s not done yet…
As he prepares to go live with his first portfolio, he’s here today to give you the EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes of his portfolio construction.
Plus, you get to find out the juicy details of how he’s planning to improve his ‘robustness level 2’ strategies even further, using techniques from the Smashing False Breakouts course.
So, here’s what Al and Tomas will share with you in this sparkling, juicy, highly positive and inspiring episode:
- How Alan’s creative thinking helped him leverage the concepts from the Smashing False Breakouts course to improve the robustness of his strategies,
- Alan’s trial and error journey to finding the best methods to improve his strategies, and how you can start improving your strategies too!
- How to set up the “perfect” portfolio so you don’t set yourself up for failure,
- The impact of dynamic position sizing on reducing drawdown,
- Plus, much more!
“I was getting maybe one or two trading strategies a month if I was lucky. And it took hundreds and hundreds of hours for each one. With what you’ve provided us, there’s no other way I would have been able to get to where I am now in two months’… Click To Tweet “It’s totally fine to have Robustness Level 2 strategies in your portfolio – it’s more about the portfolio composition.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “If a Robustness Level 2 strategy helps you with the overall equity smoothness, it’s more important to see this bigger picture than being stuck on whether it’s a Robustness Level Two 3 or not.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet “Dynamic Position Sizing is one of the secrets our hedge fund uses to make a high return with very low drawdown.” - Tomas Nesnidal Click To Tweet
– If you’d like to learn more about the Breakout Strategies Masterclass, you can get the details here.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!
If you missed part 1, click here.
Episode 013: Listener question – “What’s the best software for executing and monitoring strategies?”