Launching a new trading strategy can be tricky.
Sometimes even the most obvious moment can come with painful consequences.
Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way…
But now I’ve got some good experience on how to time the launch of a new trading strategy properly. (Because, in trading, EVERYTHING is about the right timing).
In this new podcast episode, I share some valuable tips to stop you from making the same amateur mistakes, so you don’t have to suffer the same painful consequences I did.
Here’s what you’ll find in this episode:
- The very worst moment to launch a new trading strategy (do this and your trading will suffer!),
- The mistakes I had to go through, so you don’t have to,
- The approach we use to launch new trading strategies and portfolios in our hedge fund and why you should consider using the same approach,
- How sometimes the most counterintuitive approaches can be the best,
- And how your psychological state can influence your trading performance.
Do you have any trading questions you’d like answered? Submit them here, and we may cover them in a future episode!